Helping Rural Buyers Into Dream Homes With USDA Loans
If you are considering purchasing a home in a rural area of New Jersey, you may qualify for a no-money down USDA mortgage. This government-insured, 30-year fixed single-family home loan is available through the Guaranteed Housing Program.
There are unique advantages to this type of loan for homebuyers that qualify, including:
- 100% financing
- Low mortgage insurance
- No required cash reserves
- No first-time homebuyer requirement
- New AND existing homes qualify
- Fully amortized 15 and 30 year fixed rate loan available
- No prepayment penalty
- Seller contribution allowed up to 6% of the loan amount
- 100% gifted closing cost or down payment assistance is permitted
Loan Assistance from Application to Closing
As you can imagine, this government funded loan application process can be complicated. We make it simple. Our mortgage professionals will analyze your situation to see if you qualify, then oversee your entire USDA loan process from consultation to closing. At Silex, we handle all the paperwork, and stay on top of your application to ensure a smooth transaction.
Call us today to learn how our mortgage professionals may help make your home buying dreams come true with an USDA loan.